“What this DVD will do for your game.”
- You’ll shed strokes off your scores like a long-haired cat on a blue serge suit.
- Your handicap will drop like it’s got a rock tied to it.
- You’ll gain complete control of the ball. So it finally goes where you want it to go.
- You’ll be making the kind of longer, straighter drives that’ll leave your golfing buddies drooling with envy.
- You’ll gain super confidence in your game.
Change the most successful instruction format in golf history.
Something completely different.
But not just to be different. I’ve been trying to come up with a way for you to see for yourself how the corrections we demonstrate in our DVDs work in real time. I also figured that if I was going to tell you I could fix your long-game problem with one lesson, it might be a good idea to show you that it was possible. By actually doing it. So I had Bobby go through his notes on all of his “face-to-face” students – the ones he works with directly instead of through a video camera.
You’ve got to practice.
Become your own instructor
Now, that may sound a little short-sighted on my part, since teaching golf is how I make my living. What I mean by that is that this video will help you draw on what you’ve learned to diagnose and correct your errors. I certainly don’t mean you won’t need any of our other DVDs. That would be shortsighted. But you will be better able to learn how to “take the instructions with you”. So you immediately know what to do to fix any problem with your game.
It goes without saying.
But I’m going to say it anyway. Just spending an hour watching this video may be entertaining, but it won’t do much for your game. You’ll need to focus on the area where you need help…pay close attention to the guidance that I give the student…hen, if it looks like what the student was doing wrong is what you’ve been doing wrong, apply that same guidance to your problem