“Greater distance than you ever than you ever thought possible.”
It’s like Red Bull™ for your long game.
You ever had a sip of an energy drink? You know within seconds you get a good kick in the pants. And it stays with you for quite some time. In fact, unlike an energy drink, this new technique will stay with you as long as you’ll want that added distance. The things I teach you to do in the DVD will add distance to ANY shot you hit with your long irons and woods.
Here’s what you’ll learn in my Maximum Distance DVD.
While strength and conditioning may help you hit the ball farther, this DVD isn’t about a bunch of silly exercises you have to sneak off and practice. This is stuff you can actually use on the driving range or on the course. Speaking of strength, you’ve probably noticed that most Tour Pros aren’t muscle-bound giants. They don’t rely on brute strength; they’ve learned how to combine swing speed and timing to hit tremendous distances. So can you. In this DVD, I’ll teach you how to supercharge your swing speed and connect your clubhead with precisely the right spot on the ball. The result: An amazing difference in distance. I’ll show you how to get increased swing speed by creating a longer distance for the club to travel. I’ll start by helping you find precisely the right grip for you. Then I’ll help you develop round backswings and downswings…learn how to maintain a proper swing path…how to put your weight to work for you to achieve proper balance…and the right release for solid contact. In short, everything you need to know to start hitting the ball farther. You’ll learn…
- Why a “white knuckles” grip is death for distance. I’ll help you get a grip that works for you – and fine tune it till it feels right todeliver distance.
- How to develop round backswings and downswings. Having us stand in garbage cansand take swings was my golf pro mother’s way of teaching us that golf is a “round game”.
- The way to keep your club on a steady swing path. And what to let your club do for you. Not to mention how to put torque on your side.
- How to control your weight when you swing. Nope, it’s got nothing to do with diet but everything to do with balance. And correct balance is absolutely essential to gaining distance.
- Why the knees are keys to achieving distance. I’ll show exactly how to use them to your advantage.
- The secret of solid contact with a closed clubface. Most amateurs get this totally backwards.
- Why what you’ve been taught about your left arm is all wrong. And how to get your left arm right.
- How to achieve proper “release”. That’s where it all comes together and adds up to extra distance.