“No matter how far you’re able to hit the ball, it doesn’t count until it rolls into that hole.”
You can’t score well if you don’t putt well. It’s your score that says what kind of golfer you are. If you three-putt every other hole, your score will never improve. And what’s that saying about you?
Putting is more than half of the game. You use your putter twice as much as any other club. And with every hole of every round your last stroke is with…wait for it…a putter.
So if putting is such a big deal, why does the average golfer neglect it? Maybe practicing putts doesn’t seem macho enough. Or maybe there’s no instant gratification in putting the way it is in knocking hell out of the ball (even if it ends up in the trees).
What you’ll learn with this DVD
- How to pick the right putter. The one you have may be the cause of all your putting problems.
- How a piece of paper can help you determine if your putter is soled correctly. It’s not the one that came with the club.
- How to tell if you’re standing parallel to the target. You’ll want to be. I’ll show you a fool-proof way to make sure.
- How to properly grip the club. I make a strong case for a neutral grip.
- How to avoid the #1 mistake most amateurs make. It’s the reason for most double bogies.
- Why riding in a golf cart can hurt your game. After you hear this, you’ll never get in one of those things again.
- What the setting sun and the grain of grass will tell you. You’ll be amazed at the information you can pick up if you use your eyes.
- Why you might want to invest in a magic marker. That is, if you want a perfectly legal but unfair advantage.
- The importance of developing a routine. And sticking with it every time you putt.