Limited, that is, to golfers who remember…Sam Snead…Cary Middlecoff…and Chi Chi Rodriguez.”
- If those are the guys who first inspired you to take up golf…
- If you’re afraid of turning into one of those old duffers nobody wants to play with and everybody wants to play through…
- If your drives have run out of gas and you’re struggling not to bogey every hole…then this offer is for you.
Here’s a little of what you’ll learn in the Seniors DVD.
- Why your old irons may be weighing down your game.
- Why going to graphite is the smart shaft move.
- How a new grip can make playing with arthritis practically painless.
- The difference a different kind of ball can make.
- Why hybrids aren’t just for the highway.
- How the wrong clubs can cost you distance.
- The single most common mistake most senior golfers make in their posture and how to fix yours.
- A simple, down-to-earth method for increasing your downswing speed.
- The other thing to do before you leave home.
- How to maximize impact and get back most of the distance you thought you lost.
- Why the short game can be your new best friend.
- How to get solid shots with real zip to them.
If you pay attention to my instructions…do what I show you…and get in a decent amount of practice…you’ll soon be able to…
- Hit more greens in regulation.
- Hit greater distance than you imagined possible.
- Stop worrying about bogies and start making pars and birdies again.
- Be the best golfer you can be.
- And possibly play the best golf of your life.