“You’ll never be the golfer you could be until you learn to consistently swing on-plane.”
–My Swing Plane DVD is for every golfer who wants to take his or her game to the next level–
What you’ll learn from my Swing Plane DVD
- What you’re doing wrong. And how to fix it.
- The critical importance of posture. (You really should have listened to your mother.)
- Why keeping your chin up isn’t just about being positive.
- The difference between a two-plane swing and a one plane. And which one is right for you.
- The article of clothing that tells you exactly where your club should be pointed.
- Why the most important part of the swing is the part you can’t see. (And how to make sure it’s right even when it’s out of sight.)
- Why you shouldn’t try and copy anybody’s swing plane. Especially Tiger’s.
- Why there’s special significance to nine and three o’clock.
- Why you can get “fat” from “overcooking”.
- How to finally unleash all your power and put it into your shots. Instead of into the ground or into the trees.
The whole swing plane thing is complicated. But I break down the whole process into simple, easy-to-learn steps. Once you get one step down, you move on to the next and so on. No way I’m going to ask you to learn everything at once.